Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chilli and Kaffir Lime Beef Skewers


In all honesty, I've only just realised that I left out the two main ingredients in the title of the recipe.

The chilli I omitted on purpose as I'm not only cooking for Hubby and I, but also our two young kiddo's who wouldn't agree with chilli all that much. And good luck finding Kaffir Lime Leaves out there. You've got better luck growing your own than you would ever buying from the supermarket.

But, I did include the rest of the ingredients and still resulted in a nice dish. So all in all, win!

As always, I made too much noodles and while I intended on keeping the leftovers for veggie patties the next day, just because it's a good intention doesn't mean it'll happen. Which it didn't. But oh well.

Lovely BBQ recipe. A little different from your average kebabs so it's a nice spice up. You could even add in the chilli...




No comments:

Post a Comment