Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chicken Sandwich with Rocket Mayonnaise

Who doesn't love a good sandwich?

Well, me actually. But that's because I eat a Gluten Free diet and finding decent bread for a sandwich is pretty damn hard. But thankfully, Coles have a new Gluten Free range and I've been enjoying a few more sandwiches lately.

So I thought I'd try this one out.

Its a simple recipe. Using ready made whole egg mayo. Which I cheated and bought from the store. Which I later discovered has gluten in it. Go me.

This recipe just involves cooking chicken breast with some seasoning then enjoying them in a sandwich with the yummy rocket mayo - which is made by processing mayo, rocket, lemon juice and S&P. Not really much of a recipe, but still, it's in the book so I had to make it.

And enjoyed it. Bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment