Monday, March 25, 2013

Pan Fried Salmon with Fennel Salad


I'm a Salmon convert. I now love it and can't believe I've lived for so long without eating this wonderful fish. What a shame! So after trying the Salmon with Lemon-Cream sauce, I started going through and looking for more Salmon dishes and found this one.

Yum! I already knew that fennel went well with fish so it was no surprise that this dish worked really well. And the mustard dressing (lemon juice, mustard, crushed garlic, caster sugar, olive oil and S&P) brought it together perfectly. I made the dressing in my pestle and mortar as I don't have a garlic crusher and I find this the best way to mix it into dressings. Love the crispyness of the pan fried salmon too. I think I made this again the next day for lunch as well.

Converted. Try it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment