Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Apple and Mint Lamb with Crunchy Salad

I LOVED this dish. For a few reasons. But honestly, absolutely loved it!!

Now, good luck trying to find Lamb Cutlets in Dysart. Or finding them at a decent place any where near here. So instead I bought a rack of lamb, which I found to be cheaper, and sliced them into cutlets. Oh, and radishes. Good luck again. But, I wasn't too phased by that, as I don't like radishes, so I just replaced them with beans to keep the crunch in the salad.

The best part about this dish is the apple and mint sauce. Oh. My. God. It was B-E-A-UTIFUL, and complimented the Lamb so well. Not too minty, not too much apple and just perfect cooked in the pan juices from the lamb.


If you're ever going to buy a book for just once recipe, make it this one.

Oh and the second reason I love this dish:

 My son ate it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment