Monday, March 19, 2012

Progress so far....

So today while menu planning for the week I decided to check my progress with my challenge.

I went through and added up all the recipes I've already cooked out of the book. To date I've made 30 recipes!

Sounds great, right?

But I noticed that a lot of recipes didn't have my tick next to them. And I mean, a lot.

In total there are.....195 recipes in the book!!!!! And I've only done 30!!

Thinking I'd better pull my finger out! I gave myself till October next year (I think that's when my 1001 days expire) to cook them all and I've only done 30!

Hubby, all that healthy eating you've been planning on doing...sorry. I'll go out the window. Just start running...

Anyone want to come over for dinner?

The only thing that holds me back on some of the dishes is the fact I live here. I mean, where am I supposed to get vine leaves in Dysart?!? There are a few ingredients that I'll need to source and get delivered I think. Probably by my parents. Good thing they like to visit.

So today I've included 4 recipes in this weeks menu and if I get off my butt in the next half hour I'll make another one for my lunch.

Hope you're ready for the food onslaught!!!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment